6.9.09

Ok.. i Quit!

September 6th I decided to stop..
Stop thinking of him.
Its hard, its difficult but d more I think of him d more I get hurt. d more I put my hope on him d more I get involved in a terrible heart case. Because he hung me over in some dark place I never knew.
He should know it, he should know it.. Yes he should know 'bout my feeling or should i scream it loud??
and now d part tht i hate is when I'm blaming into my self, of my physical, of my silly sissyish behavior. darn it!
There's nothing more I could do..
I give up yes I give up..
Its too hurt..
Its too hard..
I really thank full for d last 4 month I knew you.. I've learned how to hv deep feeling into someone, i've got through each day by thinking n hoping that u've same on me too.. But till now, I get unclear statement from you.
I'm really thank full because by knowing you, I can feel this feeling

No comments: