11.9.09

The Love of Siam




OMG its 2007 movie and I just watch it.. (call me movie retarded :p)
The love of siam. Thai romantic-drama movie, written and directed by Chookiat Sakveerakul (got it from wikiped), such a family movie specially for teenage (thats what I think) have so many messages inside of it.. about love, friendship, family to take care of each other. yeah overall its about life, helping hand each other.
One side that make me became so interesting into this movie is they put about gay life inside of it, but not as the main whole topic, it just took a bit point view about their love. I think d writer is so brilliant. It shows people how’s gays feeling does exist and so do their love.
In whole package I like this movie, and I don’t really mind to watch it over and over again, beside d good story with full of messages inside of it, I got d bonus to see d handsome actor oh i love Mario Maurer lol
If you hvnt watch it yet, it’s a very recommended 

No comments: