9.8.13

treadmill makes me happy! (man makes me happier)

Who loves to take an exercise rise your hands up! 

I just came home from taking an hours at gym while actually i have some flue, but you know dear i feel way so happy and my body feels like much better, i believe tomorrow after my beauty sleep i will be healed from this virus. 

my favorite gym tool is treadmill i can take an hour there or minimum 30 minutes/day, and my other favorite or maybe should i said the most favorite things is the guy... yeah i dont believe when someone went to gym 100 % just for takin some exercise, yeah rite that's nonsense.. i went to the gym 80% for body exercise and 20% for soul exercise, if you know what i mean :p 

Anybody who comes with ideas to put lot of mirrors on gym are Brilliant! once i get caught with my PT when my eyes had some exercise to handsome guy next to me, and then i heard my PT suddenly said "Fokus! mata fokus! mata!" oh Lord i feel like maling ketangkep basah dan siap diadili oleh masyarakat :))

Screening around to the floor i caught this guy, hmmm 20 something i guess, this koko brondong unyu have very ideal (for me) lean body mass.. when my eyes meet his eyes, i look from head to toe and it's just "uhuy" moment for me.... i'm melting! oh no i just remember, i ever met this koko before at locker room, his locker is right beside mine and i dont think i was into him that time, i dont know maybe dia belom pasang susuk pada saat gw ketemu di locker room :p

One big day become memory, when i was on sauna room, he saw me sat alone, he came to sauna room, and sat beside me... i can smell his perfume, it's chocolate (well im using tropical coffee, dont we very match?! we could be a  mocha... uhlala cafe mocha.. romantic) it's like i hold my breath, i dont want to breath oh dear lord i need napas buatan from him.. but then all this pdkt moment became buyar when om om gendut suddenly came to the room and join with us... ah damn! he ruin everything, my day dreaming :(

i think i know his schedule, monday to friday 6 pm... but today i didn't see him, maybe he went for mudik lebaran.. 

oh dear, if he's my destiny, i will sing a gospel song on church hahaha

teruntuk : koko brondong ganteng yang wangi coklat 


No comments: