3.8.13

a Hello

Hellow BlogWorld how you doin'? hope life treat us very well...

Been a year work at new place after the pharmacy industry, it's a lovely environment they accept me just the way i am with all my uniqueness.. kinda enjoy my job but still there always up and down. lot of assignment over me, i should find many candidates and offer them to the user... Damn how could i found the best one for another if i couldnt found just one for my self. But as i told i kinda enjoy it, i love meet new people, experienced or fresh graduate, interview them (i prefer to call it chit chat to interview). Always got something from them, and errtime i saw their eyes i saw Hope. Yes Hope just the same with me when i was on their position as a job seeker. Well i will wrote a lot about them on my next posty.

Oiya now im on diet programme since i lost control on my weight and it reach 80 something kilos now (yes shit happen dude!). Disaster. well i dont want to make it stressful, the aim isn't to make it slim to zero size, the main purpose is to become healthier than before (I lie) the main purpose is to find my future husband and find the way to live happily ever after. Fin

No comments: