7.8.13

Self Challenge

"lemak is sexy kak... cuma Anjing yang doyan tulang!"

that's a quote from my friend on path... yeah i'm addicted to path now, since we know friendster, facebook, twitter now here comes path, i dont know what next will be the boom on socmed.. anyway back on the quote, i'm laugh and happy when i read that "... cuma Anjing yang doyan tulang" implicit something rite? :p
i am proud to have lemak on my body! :))

Been there done that, from 98 kilos to 60 now im 86 that's the number of my F weight for 26 years i live in this cruel yet so beautiful world. The process of losing weight is so torturing kinda tired to tell how i reach 60 from 98, but lemme tell you something that environment is holding very huge-psychological impact (unconsciously) to push me losing my weight (that time) so i can reach the 60. In other side gaining weight is so joyful moment, without target nor pressure just eat what you wanna eat, freely, happily and voila im 86 :))
like i've told before that environment is holding the very huge role, it start bugging me again. lots of joke, lots of cynical glimpse.. i was okey at first, like who cares, i still have an F, we chubb people absolutely got market, know Growlr application? LOL... but then i realized i HAVE NO FIT SHIRT - MY HOT PANTS JUST DONT FIT ANYMORE which means ITS A WORLD DISASTER! so this one day at office when i met a user, i came into his office, sit on a chair, listened what he said  and i feel "Engeb" (couldn't breath easily) and i could't get what my user said and asked me. when i walked out from his place, i decided to back on the right track, i need an exorcism for every over appetite that seduce me so i always come into the very delicious yummy fatty food over and over again.
Now i'm on training program, dont wanna call it as diet program, i call it healthy program, as losing weight become the plus that i will get.

I came to the gym after office hours around 7 pm start with changing the shirt, and put my running shoes on and then walk pretentiously to the treadmill lol... treadmill makes me happy!  (but man makes me happier) hahaha... 45 minutes on treadmill, some butt exercise, do the sit up, and then back on treadmill for 15 mnts.

I challenge my self to be more healthier and sexier, 68 with sexy butt by the end of 2013
can i?
Yes I can

No comments: