28.1.10

Imaginary boyfriend




Imaginary boyfriend, anyone??

Oh dear.. I have it since I was in junior high
Call me a weirdo or off-beat but they exists in my mind! And I admit it I still got one until now :p … well well I think, as long as I can still handle them to stay in my mind I mean not going walk out to the border between reality and my dream world that’s just okay.. sounds creepy right?? but nice!!! Hahaha…
my imagination boyfriend sometimes help me to fly away to the unconscious world in a relax mode… and relax they are not exist if there were someone really special in my real life

so who is my imaginary boyfriend?? Hmmm… coz I am the director here so its up to me, I can change them easily if I’m getting bored anytime…
From Channing Tatum To Jesse Metcalfe ever be my boyfriend hahahaha….

The rules to be my imaginary boyfriend.. oh darling you must be Hot, Handsome, Perfect in my eyes and you must be someone that totally unreachable for me in reality, hollywood models and stars are the standard hahahaha
This is my dream world totally dreaming before I sleep, I am the director here, the script writer and the cast..
Well that’s why I love d time before bedtime… just close my eyes, snap in my mind and here they come… the time when I can meet my 'ibf', have a warm conversation, romantic dinner under the rainy stars, have a little picnic under the warm sunlight on the vivid green grass
oh slap me hahahaha…

slow down I still got the ticket to get back 100% to the reality and I know when it will be done because I am the master of my mind, well if I lost the ticket at least I have some shrinks to call
LoL

.. don’t be jealous it’s just my pre unconscious world - my dream world – my fun world where you know u can't find it and get it in reality

2 comments:

Arema said...

when i was ein Kid, i had also ein imaginary friend

Tante Gadis said...

a sparrow? ;p