28.12.13

new year is coming!

merry christmas beautiful people! what santa gave you for christmas this year? me naked hot man under the xmas tree... no i lie

so we are counting down to the new year, ga berasa ya bok 2013 udah dilaluin dengan segala rutinitas yang ada, pekerjaan, persahabatan, pergebetan yang ga sampe sampe jadi pacar, one night stand with stranger, broken heart, laugh and tears... ah all of that stuff just make us become stronger right?

im starting to list down my wishes or bahasa kerennya new year resolution for 2014.. while im getting old  i need to prepare my future seriously... i dont want to focus on "searching for mr.right" anymore. so please remind me if i feel so blue because of my single status hahaha.. f!

focus on work and how to get me back on my shape is way more important i think..

so happy listing down your resolution for 2014.. remember a new year means welcoming new age and fucking wringkles hahahaha

cheers



No comments: