20.9.10

Thankiss Betty!!


ugly betty!!!!
finaly i wrap watching this tv series :(
am so sad to know that it's the final season of ugly betty, honestly am not really interested for the begining season, but since i watched the 2nd season i heart this tv series..

thanks to MrTvoreo to upload the season4 for finale of ugly betty.
The series revolves around the character Betty Suarez and is based on the Colombian telenovela Yo soy Betty, la fea, which was created by Fernando Gaitán, i've been watched the colombian version and still i heart the american version.
i cried like a baby for this season finalee ;(
like a family of mine... thanks betty, u've gave me a lot of inspiration & smile

and my favorite dialogs from the season finalee...

Ignacio: "I want my daughters and my grandson to live their lives the way they want"

Wilhelmina:"I never thought I'd say this, but you have big balls Betty Suarez."
Betty: "That is the nicest thing you said to me."

Betty: "I don't know what road I am on, but it is totally new"

Mandy: "Look out skinny bitches! I don't care who sits here! this big old doughnut will always be mine!! ..... and holston

Spencer: "i forbid you see that boy!"
Mandy: "what boy?"
Spencer: "i don't know just felt like a fatherly thing to say"
Mandy: "oh well in that case i hate u daddy"


No comments: